Monday, November 16, 2009

The Roam Family Blog

I have had good intentions to create a blog for quite some time now. I've been inspired by my cousin, Shanna Gourley, who consistently keeps up her blog. I have a feeling I will create this blog, be attentive to it for a good few months, and drop it as I do most projects when the newness wears off. Ah, I always say -better to start and never finish than not start at all. Ha, my husband might disagree :)


My bloggie vision is to post photos, videos, and small written excerpts of our family life. Also included will be my love for fashion, art, music and design. I imagine this blog will be a hodge podge of my interests and the happenings of our family. I hope you enjoy our blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home